Today we are celebrating an important milestone, our first year in business!
Go Lead Digital is the thought of two people sharing years of bonding and then landing on a common ground to showcase their different skill set and knowledge. A good friend is all it takes to build a gratifying entity. We are evolving fast, bridging the gap between all platforms, and going from website builder to holistic digital marketing agency. Being born and raised in Mumbai has leaded us to set the stage straight in this Digital World.
Our journey started in December 2017 — one year ago with the establishment of the company. Since then, we have followed an aggressive schedule, partnering with likeminded individuals and agencies, and quadrupling the size of our team.
Thanks to our trusted Clients, Partners, Colleagues, Family and Friends, we’re celebrating the completion of our year in business. We’ve built a lot of great relationships, and we’re looking forward to strengthening them even further. Our clients are more than just clients, they are family. The relationships our company has built – and will continue to build – with each of our clients will always be our number one motivator for success.
We have always been focused on two things: quality and trust. We have stayed true to this goal throughout our first year of business. In the past months, we have been working persistently on our next major milestone. Keep an eye on our blog and on our Facebook and Twitter pages for updates!
I personally have learned so much in the last year!
Here are a few insights:
- Being an entrepreneur is hard work. Someone asked me early on what I was like not having a boss anymore. My response was quick: now I have many bosses (the agencies with which we work) vs. just one. Also being counted on by others for their paychecks is a great responsibility.
- Building a team and culture is highly ing. I am lucky to have assembled a fantastic team in Sunderbharathi, Meena, and Amey.
- If you follow me on Social Media, I had highlighted some of the exciting things that happened for Go Lead DIgital in the first year, but we also had to deal with collections problems, lackluster results, challenging personalities, and other issues. Running a business is full of highs and lows.
Here are some of the statistics from the past year:
- We have worked with more than 25 agencies – some on healthcare, real estate, e-commerce, restaurants, travel and tourism, and more.
- The agencies that we are helping with business development have closed 100+ deals from leads we have generated.
- Our network agencies have sent out 50+ proposals to the 88 potential clients to whom we have made introductions.
- We have helped several agencies with pitch strategy/response.
- This year we are putting together an advisory board and pursuing membership in many organizations to help propel Go Lead Digital to the next level.
We appreciate all of your kind words and support. This has been an amazing journey so far, and I am looking forward to an exciting year two for Go Lead Digital!
We hope you’ll join us in celebrating Go Lead Digital’s first anniversary. We plan to have many more.
Got any questions about running your own digital startup? Have some stellar lessons you’ve learned? Share ’em in the comments!